Ramakrishna Math, Ahmedabad
( A sub-centre of Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Rajkot )
Ma Sarada Sanskar Varg
Youth Study Circle
Taking over Ceremony
International Yoga Day Celebration
1) The Shrine is open from 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 4 p.m to 9 p.m everyday for spiritual aspirants and devotees to pray and meditate.
1) Everyday Arati hymns to Shri Ramakrishna are sung from 7 p.m. followed by Bhajans, Kathamrita Path, and Meditation.
3) Shri Ram-nam Sankirtan is sung on every Ekadashi Tithi at about 7.30 p.m.
4) Religious Discourses are held every Saturday and Sunday by monks of Ramakrishna Order at about 7.30 p.m.
5) Janmatithi of Saints and Prophets are celebrated in a solemn way through prayers and reading on their life and teachings.
6) Occasionally, Spiritual Retreats are organized for sincere spiritual seekers.
7) Monks of Ramakrishna Order also deliver spiritual discourses in institutions outside the Ashrama, on Invitation.